Dry Land Training provides the athlete with the strength and conditioning required to compete at their top potential. Workouts will focus on increasing core strength, balance and agility; all essential elements for the explosive and athletic movement required in alpine ski racing. These sessions will be lead by EMSC ski coaches and qualified athletic trainers.
U16 and U19 Dryland Program:
- Dryland start date for both will be announced shortly.
- Tuesday/Thursday at ATC w/ Connie
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday at various places in boulder
- Times will vary from early mornings before school starts to 4:30-6:30 pm (which will be indicated in weekly emails)
- Athletes will meet at the EMSC offices each day unless otherwise indicated via weekly emails and LERT schedule
U14 Dryland Program:
- Dryland start date will be announced shortly.
- Monday/Wednesday at ATC w/ Connie
- Tuesdays/most Thursdays at various places in Boulder (some Thursdays will be OFF depending on the work out load of the week)
- U14’s will meet at the office at 3:45 pm on M/W to head to Connie’s and meet at the office on T/TH at 4:00 pm; pick up will be at 6:00 pm each day at the EMSC offices.