There are so many uncertanties for the upcoming season. If Team Travel is conducted it will be with the best intrest of safety to our athletes, their families, and our staff. If Team Travel takes place durng the 2020/2021 Season all athletes participating are required to read, sign, and abide by our Team Travel Policy.
Volunteers are a vital part of LERT Programs and ski racing. We are finalizing our Work Credit Policy as we work to better understand what this year’s competion schedule will look like.
2020/2021 EMSC Van Policy – Subject to Change
EMSC hopes to utilize vans during the 20/21 season. We may be utilizing the vans at a limited capacity and/or limited space. It is crucial that any athletes planning to ride the vans use the proper Sign Ups to secure their space.
- Safety of our athletes and community is a top priority. All athletes riding a van will be required to wear a mask and sit in the seat designated to them by the driver
- Money must be deposited into a van account prior to riding the van.
- You may either write a check or deposit money via the website.
- Each family only needs one account, not one for each athlete.
- Full Time U16, U19 or PG: all van fees are included in your program fee.
- Every time an athlete uses the van their account will be debited for the dollar amount for the specific location – see below for current fee structure.
- Attendance is taken every van ride and the LERT Administration works hard to alert families when their balance is low or negative
- Anyone with a negative balance is not permitted to ride the van.
- Vans are reserved for Core and Ability Program athletes
- Jr. Race and Devo athletes must will meet at the mountain for training
- The van fee is also included in the Lights on Chute program fee so there are no additional van charges for LOC.
NOTE: Van Fees:
Van Fees 2020-2021 Season